Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kellie Picker's #1 Fan

Today I met with Kara at Starbucks. It was so nice to catch up with her! I think we ended up talking for a lil over an hour about everything under the sun. I have really missed her. It was sooo nice to actually talk to someone my own age for a change lol.

I am officially obsessed with the new Kellie Pickler CD! I have listened to it in my car pretty much non-stop since I got it...Sunday night, I believe. It's such a good 'frustration' CD since 3 songs perfectly apply to my current situation, especially "Best Days of Your Life." It's a wonderful song to roll down and blare out the windows. I am finding it easier and easier to let go of him as the days go on. I'm really not that concerned with making him jealous (well, not AS concerned) anymore. I'm so much happier without him, even though the times we had together we great. It's not worth the pain, heartache, and guilt that I felt. Yeah, I felt guilty for going out with him, even though I did truly love him. In the back of my mind I knew this wasn't right, but I went with it anyways. I don't regret going out with him at all because I've learned so much, but I was only trying to fool myself thinking it would actually work. He wasn't ready and I wasn't ready.

Impact is in TEN DAYS!!! I'm so pumped! I just wish I knew which color I was so I could go ahead and buy the stuff. I'm sooooo excited! I think I'm more encouraged and challenged as a Team Leader than I was as a student there. It's such an amazing week, I wish it lasted longer than just 5 days though! That part is quite depressing :(

God, thank you for the time I got to spend with Kara. Thank you for placing her in my life just when I need someone to talk to. Help me to keep thinking less about Brandon and more about You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment